Push Rpg
Push Rpg
Push Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are some people in this world with extraordinary gifts we dont ask to be special, we're just born that way.But theres a secret organzation with in our government called Division, they're trained to track us down and turn us into weapons. Dont let'em

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey Welcome To Push The Rpg For The Movie PUSH! Anyways please post alot more were dieing and its making me sad! So POST POST POST!!

Streets of Brooklyn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall

Streets of Brooklyn Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Brooklyn   Streets of Brooklyn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:09 pm

I drove past several stores, looking at a picture.

I stared out of a window, bored.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Brooklyn   Streets of Brooklyn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:11 pm

"where we gonna go?" i said shifting my shirt backin fourth fromaa sweatshirt to a t shirt
Back to top Go down
https://pushrpg.forumotion.com
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Brooklyn   Streets of Brooklyn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:12 pm

"Stop Shifting your shirt,"I muttered."We're headed for a store."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Brooklyn   Streets of Brooklyn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:12 pm

"nothin else to do!"
Back to top Go down
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Brooklyn   Streets of Brooklyn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:15 pm

"You can always Shift that ATM into a rabid dog,"I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Brooklyn   Streets of Brooklyn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:16 pm

i did and smiled then frowned "not fun enough..can i shift your sister?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Brooklyn   Streets of Brooklyn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:17 pm

"NO!"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Brooklyn   Streets of Brooklyn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:20 pm

i put my head back.."So...board"
Back to top Go down
GhostShadow

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Brooklyn   Streets of Brooklyn I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:51 pm

Yoshi Yamasaki

Yoshi sat back and began to fiddle with his phone. He stood up and began to dial the number of his buddy. A renegade Shadow he'd benn friends with for awhile. The phone dialed for awhile but then he heard an "Hello?" After talking for awhile Yoshi hung up and began to walk. He had been transfered by his father to America about 2 months ago... Yoshi brought out his Pistols and walked into the bank. He saw his buddy and walked over to him. He asked him to Shade him so Division didn't catch him. Handing his friend special ear plugs he'd designed to keep out sound, Yoshi yelled out to everyone that this was a hold up. Two cops brought out guns and Yoshil looked at them. He stared them down for a few seconds and then used his power. His pupils turned white and he began to yell. He watched the cops crumple and he kept yelling until they were dead. He saw everyone's faces and smiled. He raised the Pistols and said"Get Down and give me your money..."

Later...

Yoshi was napping in the back seat of his car... Waking up he saw two division officers banging on his window...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Brooklyn   Streets of Brooklyn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets of Brooklyn
Page 1 of 1